Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Not Satisfied....

We sang Hillsong's "Believe" in church yesterday.. a powerful song.. I went to bed and woke up with it playing in my head... especially the line "I'm not satisfied...." I'm not, you know. I live life like I am, but deep inside I want more.... more love... more compassion... more passion.... more desire for the Word... to be more burdened for the lost... more of HIM! And today, I am praying for just that... MORE!

I wonder if you are Satisfied with our life as it is... to sit where you are... to stay in your nice comfortable spot and live the status quo? If you want more, there is One and Only One who can give it to you... Jesus! I'm not talking about giving you Stuff... who needs more of that! I am talking about giving you more of Him so that you can live that abundant life He has for you (John 10:10).

If you feel satisfied, pray for God to stir your heart and show you areas in your life where you should want more... where you need more... to make you unsatisfied! If you are already there, praise Him and then share where you are not satisfied and thank Him for the work He is going to do in those areas.

No comments: