Friday, November 4, 2011

More & More - part 2

Verse 2:

To know You as my Healer... "... by His wounds we are healed" (Isa. 53:5 & 1 Peter 2:24)

To know You as my Love.... "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us" (1 John 3:1)... "For God so loved the world.." (John 3:16)... "This is how we know what love is: Jesus laid down His life for us." (1 John 3:16).... "God is Love"  (1 John 4:16)

To know You as my Advocate to Heaven's Throne above... "He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to interceded for them." (Heb. 7:25).... "... Jesus has entered on our behalf." (Heb. 6:20).... "Christ... is at the right hand of God and is interceding for us." (Rom. 8:34).... "Jesus.. endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."  (Heb. 12:2)

To know You as my Savior .... "we have put out hope in the living God who is the Savior of all men." (1 Tim. 4:10)... "You are my Father, my God, my Rock, my Savior" (Ps. 89:26)

To know You as my Lord .... "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one" (Deut. 4:6)... "How awesome is the Lord Most High." (Ps. 47:2)... "Delight yourself in the Lord."  (Ps. 37:4)

To know You as the coming King who reigns forevermore.... "If I go.. I will come back." (john 14:3)... "This same Jesus, who has been taken away,... will come back." (Acts. 1:11).... "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!" (Rev. 4:8)... "Behold, I am coming soon.) (Rev. 22:7 & 12).... "The Lord reigns forever!" (Ps. 9:7)

"O, I want to know You. Deeper than before. And O, I want to know You more and more... more and more... more and more...."

No comments: