Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Psalm 136

Love Ps 136.. a great Ps to personalize.. and so I did..

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the King of Kings, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord of Lords, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to Jehovah Shalom.. the Prince of Peace, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to our Rock & Redeemer, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the one who has a plan for me.. for you.. His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Sovereign Lord whose ways are higher, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who forgave my sin.. your sin.. His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who freed me from a pit of fear, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who provides all I need for life and godliness, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who clothes me in His armor and covers me with His wings, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who give strength and endurance, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the One who knows me yet loves me anyway, His love endures forever.

Give thanks to Abba Father, the God of Heaven and Earth, His love endures forever.

No comments: