Friday, November 8, 2013

Purpose...

The Lord will fullfill His purpose for me (Ps 138:8)

He has a purpose for me.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord (Jer 29:11)

For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do (Eph 2:10)

And He's not done with me yet!

Being confident of this -- He who began a good work in you (in me) will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus (Phil. 1:6)

Thank You, Lord, that You have a purpose-- a plan -- for me... for my life.  I.. my life.. is not by accident or inconsequential.  Before You created me, You prepared good work for me to do.  Show me.. reveal them to me.. in Your time and equip me, Lord, to do them. I am so thankful You are at work in me and not done yet!  I can rest in the assurance that You will finish what You started -- You will bring it to completion.  Thank You, Lord! Amen.

No comments: